3 Best Linenspa Mattress Reviews For 2022
Being physically and mentally alert can help you become productive regardless of the kind of work you have. Clearly, one of the best ways to condition your body and achieve this every day is to get some sleep. Sleeping at least 8 hours a day can help you refresh your mind and body. However, it’s quite hard to achieve quality sleep without a comfy bed. Thus, this is where our Linenspa mattress reviews come in handy
Linenspa offers a wide range of mattresses with diverse features, firmness level, and design to fit the sleepers’ diverse preference. From memory foam to innerspring and hybrid mattresses, Linenspa got you covered whether you’re a side, back, or stomach sleeper. So, read on to learn more about its affordable mattresses.
3 Top Linenspa Mattress Reviews 2022
#1. Linenspa LS08TTMFSP 8 Inch Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Twin
With two technologies combined, you can have this pressure-relieving memory foam and steel springs for support. Its memory foam has a quilted cover and a curve-hugging foam layer that lay on top of its durable springs. It offers that classic bounce rate that traditional spring mattresses typically offer but topped with more cushioning for additional comfort. Most importantly, you get this versatile hybrid mattress in less than $100 which is literally “a bang for your buck”.
- Weighs 30.4 pounds with 74 x 38 x 8 inches product dimension
- Felt pad provides a layer of smooth and even insulation
- Quilted memory foam gives it an additional plush layer on top to ensure your comfort al night
- 5 inches comfort foam creates a cushioned surface on top of its spring support system
- 5 inches tempered steel coils that are individually wrapped provide it with enough full body support and bounce
- 8 inches hybrid mattress that combines the benefits of both memory foam and innerspring mattress to enjoy a medium-firm feel
- Quiet and cost-efficient
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers
- Promotes proper spinal alignment
- Helps reduce pressure points for comfort
- Perfect for kids’ bedroom, guest rooms, and master bedroom
- Built with ample support and cushioned surface
- Some doesn’t inflate into its full size even after letting it expand for 78 hours
- The springs can be felt which is uncomfortable
#2. Linenspa LS06TTGRSP 6 Inch Innerspring Mattress, Twin
This mattress is great for those who prefer a firm bed with a great level of support. As an innerspring mattress, it is more supportive and adaptable with any separate mattress topper. Its tempered steel coils covered by a layer of felt pad and foam to minimize the feel of the springs. Even though it’s not ideal for side sleepers who need more cushioning, it’s a versatile mattress. Thus, you can fit it in day beds, trundle beds, and bunk beds for kids and teenagers.
- Weighs 27.7 pounds with 74 x 38 x 6 inches product dimension
- Foam layer creates a cushioned surface to guarantee your comfort
- Felt pad gives it a smooth and even insulation layer
- Tempered steel with individually wrapped coils provide it with ample amount of support
- 6 inches spring mattress with a firm feel
- Includes 100% polyester mattress cover, 62% polyester inner material, 18% fiber, 15% rayon, 5% polyurethane foam, and 5% polypropylene fiber
- Versatile and affordable
- Comfortable and supportive
- Perfect for growing toddlers, kids, and teenagers
- Adaptable with any mattress topper for a customized comfort
- Works with any base from box spring, slatted/platform bed frame, to a metal grid
- Not ideal for side sleepers and those who prefer a medium-plush mattress
- The springs cause so much motion transfer which can disturb your sleep
#3. Linenspa LS30TT30GT 3 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Twin
Need some extra padding to improve your sleep? If that’s the case then this memory foam mattress might just be the one you’ve been waiting for. It’s a perfect reinforcement for any kind of mattress whether it’s an innerspring, hybrid, latex, or memory foam already. It’s designed to be soft but supportive enough to respond to your weight and body curves. Thus, it can help relieve pressure points regardless of your preferred sleeping position. Most importantly, it has a cooling technology that regulates the temperature to keep its surface cool all night long.
- Weighs 10.5 pounds with 74 x 38 x 3 inches product dimension
- High-quality memory foam helps relieve pressure by contouring to your body shape to ensure your comfort
- Infused with the cooling gel captures and distributes heat evenly to regulate the temperature on its surface and keep you cool
- 3 inches profile gives it a plush feel that can hug to your body better
- Helps relieve pressure points and other kinds of body aches or pains
- Extends the lifespan of your mattress
- Feels cooler than the regular memory foam toppers with gel infusions
- Offers an excellent comfort layer to any mattress
- Doesn’t provide the cooling effect according to some users
- Too soft that you could actually sink right through it once you hit the mattress
What Do I Need to Know About Linenspa Mattress?
Linenspa was born in 2003 when its founders established a bedding brand that offers a combination of quality and comfort. Moreover, the brand was established to offer high-quality products at an affordable price which became one of its greatest strengths. Since then, Linenspa evolved into a “one-stop” shop where customers like you can shop everything under the bedding category.
During its first years in the industry, the company started designing and creating the most comfortable and affordable mattresses. The following years, Linenspa also added versatile bedding, supportive pillows, and waterproof protectors in its product collection. Thus, you can have more options and be more confident whenever you’re buying from the same brand. When it comes to shopping, you don’t even have to waste time searching for the nearest Linenspa branch in your area.
Just turn on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone and fire up your search engine. You can find and buy any Linenspa products from all major retailers online. This way, you can save time and energy going out since you can simply connect to the internet and shop. It’s faster and way more efficient since you can also choose from various shops to get the best deals. If you’re lucky, you might even get discount vouchers to save more!
Now, let’s move on to the nitty-gritty parts of its mattresses by knowing the difference between its sizes and types.
- Mattress Sizes
Before you buy any mattress, take note that its sizes may always vary depending on its brand. Of course, Linenspa also has its own size guide where you can choose based on your height and preferred sleeping space. So, read on and see which size matches your needs:
- Twin – 38 x 74 inches
This size is pretty popular among children and teens since it is the perfect size for solo sleepers. It’s also the smallest size available under Linenspa that fits in bunk beds, day beds, trundle beds, and kid’s beds.
- Twin XL - 38 x 80 inches
If you’re looking for the perfect size that suits in fast-growing teenagers, this size is probably what you need. In fact, this size is also the most popular choice when it comes to college dorms. It has the same width with Twin size beds but a little longer so it’s also perfect for young adults. Even some adults might find this size worthy if they can’t fit in a bed that is any wider than 38 inches.
- Full - 54 x 74 inches
This is also known as the double bed which is common among teenagers and young adults. It’s also great for children since parents could use its extra space whenever the little ones are having a bad dream.
- Full XL - 54 x 80 inches
This size is perfect for those who need some extra length to stretch their long legs. If you can’t fit a Queen mattress but want more space than a single bed, this will work just fine.
- Queen - 60 x 80 inches
This is currently the most popular size of mattress that is sold widely today. It’s perfect for single adults and couples with an average size instead of sleeping like sardines in a Full XL mattress.
- King - 76 x 80 inches
If you like to sleep with kids or pet/s, this is a perfect size if your room size permits. It has the same length with Queen size mattress but 16 inches wider which gives you more space to move.
- California King - 72 x 84 inches
If you feel that you could use a few more inches to prevent your feet from dangling, this size would do. It’s a little narrower than a King size mattress but it’s definitely longer so you can stretch your legs better. Thus, couples who have a spacious bedroom can really find this size appealing.
- Mattress Types
Now that you know the sizes that Linenspa offers, these are the types of mattresses that you could choose from:
- Memory Foam
Unlike other types of mattresses, this can conform to your body shape for customized comfort. It can also eliminate pressure points, provide back support, and proper spinal alignment. Thus, you can prevent body aches or pains and improve your overall health.
- Latex Foam
Compared with memory foam, this is more resilient and has more bounce. It also responds instantly to any pressure and movement to prevent you from sinking too much on the mattress.
Designed with individually-wrapped coils, Linenspa uses these on its hybrid mattresses’ support system. Each spring responds independently to movements while absorbing energy. It also helps to isolate motion so you can enjoy a deep and undisturbed sleep. For Linenspa’s spring mattresses, they only use the classic Bonnell springs.
If you want to combine the comfort from memory foam/latex and support from spring, a hybrid mattress is what you need. In other words, it’s the best choice if you want to enjoy the best of both worlds at a reasonable price.
Searching for the best mattress doesn’t have to be a tedious job. As long as you know your body type, you won’t have a hard time deciding on which size to choose. At the same time, your sleeping position can tell you whether you need a soft, medium, or firm mattress. If you’re a side sleeper, a mattress soft to medium firmness is more ideal since it offers more cushioning.
This can also work with stomach sleepers though some may prefer something firmer. But if you’re a back sleeper, a mattress that’s medium-plush to firm is ideal. Regardless, it’s best to list down everything you want in a mattress prior to shopping. Don’t forget to follow us as well for more Linenspa mattress reviews.